Basecamp 40 Rye
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
MASH BILL: 69% Rye with Corn and Malted Barley
APPEARANCE: Russet color
NOSE: Oak, Honey, Clover
PALATE: Vanilla and Spice
FINISH: Long and Lingering, a hint of smoke and oak
AGED: 2 Year Charred New Oak Barrel
About Basecamp 40
"We are a 501(c)(3) that provides Veterans, Active Duty Military, and Gold Star families all expense paid hunting and fishing trips. We are blessed to be able to do this because of our gracious donors, land owners and volunteers. "Our Brave Veterans Have Answered The Call To Service…Now It's Our Turn."
You are giving directly to the Basecamp 40 Foundation by purchasing one of these bottles.
Following the passing of his father, Rock Bristol, in September of 2010, Grand Junction, CO native Paul Bristol formed Whistler Entertainment Inc and sponsored his first event to honor the Hospice workers who did so much for him and his family during his father's battle with cancer. One of the main performers brought in for this event was the Montgomery, TX-based Scooter Brown Band.
After meeting lead singer and band founder Scott Brown, the two found their common ground: an interest in supporting the men and women of our military and an appreciation for the gifts of the great outdoors. Scott is a proud Marine, serving in Iraq in 2003, and is heavily involved in performing at military events throughout Texas.
Their meeting became the motivation behind the formation of BC40, with Scott recently being named the BC40 Assistant Director. Through the grace and generosity of land owners such as Kermit Miller of the Ute Trail Ranch and Warren Gore/ Gore Ranch, BC40 has grown to provide a special place for our nation's veterans to rediscover and reflect.
BC40 is expanding to take veterans on other outdoor adventures throughout the country, for the need for support is greater than ever as more of our warriors return home. BC40 currently offers hunts in Colorado, Kentucky, and an epic fishing trip in British Columbia.
- Spirits Currently Unavailable in: AL, AK, AR, HI, OK, OR, PA, MA, MI, MS, TN, UT
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, including military bases, FedEx, UPS or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Orders are generally delivered within 3-15 business days from purchase.
- Tracking information will be sent to customers once fulfillment is completed, typically within 5 business days unless one of the below conditions apply.
- If your purchase includes any presale/preorder items, the order will be fulfilled once these items are available — please expect a delay. Fulfillment times will also vary if an item is backordered and will ship based on item availability.
- All sales are final - No returns or exchanges. Shipping carriers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you would like us to reship your order, an additional $40 fee will be applied.
- See Shipping and Returns for more information: Shipping policy – RackHouse (rackhousewhiskeyclub.com)