10th Mountain Bourbon - 750ML
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our 10th Mountain Bourbon is an award-winning spirit made from a handcrafted blend of Colorado Corn (75%), American Rye (20%), and Malted Barley (5%). This 750ML bottle will make a lasting impression with a bold flavor and smooth finish.
MASH BILL WITH 75% CORN.
APPEARANCE: WARM AMBER / BROWN
NOSE: MEDIUM SWEETNESS WITH HINTS OF VANILLA AND OAK, HINT OF HONEY
PALATE: SMOOTH, MEDIUM-BODIED, TOASTED NUTS
FINISH: SWEET, MEDIUM-LONG, VANILLA
AGED: NEW CHARRED OAK BARREL
INGREDIENTS: CORN, RYE, AND BARLEY
Global Spirits Competition: Gold
North American Whiskey and Bourbon Competition: Gold
Denver International Spirits Festival: Gold
Jim Murray's 2018 Whiskey Bible ratings: 92 points
- Spirits Currently Unavailable in: AL, AK, AR, HI, OK, OR, PA, MA, MI, MS, TN, UT
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, including military bases, FedEx, UPS or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Orders are generally delivered within 3-15 business days from purchase.
- Tracking information will be sent to customers once fulfillment is completed, typically within 5 business days unless one of the below conditions apply.
- If your purchase includes any presale/preorder items, the order will be fulfilled once these items are available — please expect a delay. Fulfillment times will also vary if an item is backordered and will ship based on item availability.
- All sales are final - No returns or exchanges. Shipping carriers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you would like us to reship your order, an additional $40 fee will be applied.
- See Shipping and Returns for more information: Shipping policy – RackHouse (rackhousewhiskeyclub.com)
What people are saying.
“The best whiskey ever! This is a great gift that I share with all of my friends and family. It’s a must have for every home bar!”
- Julia DalPezzo via TrustPilot Reviews
“This young but complex bourbon deserves a huge shout out along with a spot on my shortlist of go to’s for authenticity, patriotism and above all “Great Tasting and Top Notch Bourbon”!
– Andrew Workman via Embrace the Bourbon
gold winning whiskey
Our Colorado Bourbon proudly wears many gold medals!