- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This 375ml bottle of Brandy is made with Pinot Noir Grapes, and has a deep, complex flavor with a slight cream and maple finish. It's sure to be a hit for your next celebration or an addition to your home bar.
APPEARANCE light golden brown
NOSE subtle and lightly sweet
PALATE dark, preserved fruits
FINISH slight cream and maple
AGED 2 years in single-use American Oak bourbon barrel
INGREDIENTS Pinot Noir grapes
PROOF 95 proof
- Spirits Currently Unavailable in: AL, AK, AR, HI, OK, OR, PA, MA, MI, MS, TN, UT
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, including military bases, FedEx, UPS or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Orders are generally delivered within 3-15 business days from purchase.
- Tracking information will be sent to customers once fulfillment is completed, typically within 5 business days unless one of the below conditions apply.
- If your purchase includes any presale/preorder items, the order will be fulfilled once these items are available — please expect a delay. Fulfillment times will also vary if an item is backordered and will ship based on item availability.
- All sales are final - No returns or exchanges. Shipping carriers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you would like us to reship your order, an additional $40 fee will be applied.
- See Shipping and Returns for more information: Shipping policy – RackHouse (rackhousewhiskeyclub.com)
Smith family wines
In partnership with Smith Family Wines of Monterey, CA, this passion project utilizes their Pinot Noir grapes along with 10th Mountain's aged Bourbon barrels for a one-of-a-kind, full-flavored Brandy.
This partnership with Smith Family Wines came about when a friend of 10th Mountain Whiskey, Army and Vail Veteran Program alumni and Cellar Master at Smith Family Wines, Kyle Pletzke, made an introduction between 3rd generation winemaker at Smith, Justin Murphy, and 10th Founder Ryan Thompson.
What people are saying.
“The best whiskey ever! This is a great gift that I share with all of my friends and family. It’s a must have for every home bar!”
- Julia DalPezzo via TrustPilot Reviews