10th Mountain Rye Whiskey - 750ML
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
10th Mountain Rye Whiskey is an award-winning spirit that is sure to please. Distilled with the finest rye grain, this 750mL whiskey has a smooth, balanced taste and a pleasing aroma, making it an amazing drinking experience.
MASH BILL 69% Rye with Corn and Malted Barley
APPEARANCE golden amber
NOSE aromas of oak, dark fruit and light caramel with a hint of cinnamon
PALATE spicy, full-bodied, touch of toffee
FINISH dry finish with lingering spice and oak notes
AGED new charred oak barrel
Global Spirits Competition: Double Gold
North American Whiskey and Bourbon Competition: Gold
Denver International Spirits Festival: Silver
Jim Murray's 2018 Whiskey Bible rating: 94 points
- Spirits Currently Unavailable in: AL, AK, AR, HI, IA, IN, LA, ME, MN, MS, MT, SD, UT, VT, WV, WY
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, including military bases, FedEx, UPS or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Orders are generally delivered within 3-15 business days from purchase.
- Tracking information will be sent to customers once fulfillment is completed, typically within 5 business days unless one of the below conditions apply.
- If your purchase includes any presale/preorder items, the order will be fulfilled once these items are available — please expect a delay. Fulfillment times will also vary if an item is backordered and will ship based on item availability.
- All sales are final - No returns or exchanges. Shipping carriers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you would like us to reship your order, an additional $40 fee will be applied.
- See Shipping and Returns for more information:https://www.speakeasyco.com/shipping-times
Gold winning whiskey
North American Whiskey and Bourbon Competition
What people are saying.
“…amazing Rye Whiskey that hails from Colorado! Whether it’s straight, rocks, or with a little ginger it’s my go to whiskey! love the rich flavor, smoothness and the finish that leaves you wanting another glass... or three”
- Nicholas via TrustPilot Reviews